Farewell is not the word I would say.
Or I'm never gonna say.
One may say it's cruel not to bid goodbye.
But I swear that god is unfair and cruel for an whole hour.
ひどいい。
Why did they took her away?
Was it to protect her from this harsh world?
They took away the beloved cousin who is so sweetly adorable.
2 weeks ago I told Dorlin to send me her updated photos. A week ago, I first bought a dress for her.
This morning, I woke up feeling weird. Just plain lost.
Now, she's not around.
4 years ago, I received SMS from dad.
Today, I received from sis. May this be the last time.
Joey, go and find the others.
They will catch you and not let you fall again.
This world is too cruel for you.
Tears can't seems to cease.
It's still so unreal.


