1) Reading last year's, first, I did not travel to Taipei. I'm missing my dose of caramel milk tea and chicken cutlet already.
2) I went to Aussie! To Melbourne, to Perth! Yoz mate!
3) I've been returning back to Kimchi scene and hooked on WGM, listening to SS501's and TVXQ and others. Which links to the next...
4) I'm liking korean food after the yummy dinner in Perth. Kimchi Jigae~~~
5) There's no Takuya Kimura shows this year, but there's Tomohisa Yamashita and his Kurosagi and Code Blue!
6) Hmm, I failed my 1st university module. >.<
In fact, it's the 1st time I failed ever since the D7 for english in O levels. Tomorrow is the results for my resit papers and the other damnit paper.
*crossed my fingers and toes*
7) Learnt about blending in photoshopping!
8) Watched Lee Hom Live for the 2nd time! 摇滚怎么了!!!
9) And.... watched Jay for the third(?) time!!! I was still thinking whether is his concert this year or not. lol.
10) Final Fantasy: Crisis Core!!! Whoo Hoo~ The best game of the year.
11) Bought my new lappy and it's such a hot dude, it's HOT! The air blowing out by the fan is probably hot enough to scald my thigh.
12) Bought iPod Touch!!! 'Nuff said.
13) Involved in Staff Welfare Club. Thanks to my HOD who wants to upgrade my portfolio, apart from being the 'Liason Officer', 'PR exec', 'Personal Assistant', 'Surveyer'... Toast to another year in the club for '09.
14) Felt like I have dug a hole and fall into a pack of lies.
15) Finally reorganised my room with a bookshelf.
16) I don't seem to learn anything new this year... Hmm, that's bad. Okay, I went to Minds Cafe and learnt new games. lol.
17) It's a baby booming year. Lissa's third child, Ah Er's second child, Nagib's first child, Ann's first child and our very own Zanden.
18) Growing out my hair. (Okay, I'm running out of listings...)
19) Oh! Went to Genting after a long while... lol
20) Taught Zanden how to wriggle his fingers to say byebye/kaikai/whatever-it-means.
21) Had my class BBQ gathering after so many years.
22) Had intend to get another ear piercing but... inflammation scares me.
23) Okay, I'm just 23. The list shall stop here.
24) ...........................................
25) And I wish for a better year in 2009! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

